Union Designated Legal Counsel for Railroad Injuries

If you're a member of a railroad union and you've been injured, you're required to file a claim under federal guidelines, a complex process that can be difficult – or impossible – to navigate without an attorney. The question is, do you need to use a union-designated law firm?

Your Lawyer, Your Choice

Whether you work with a union designated firm or a non-designated lawyer is a personal choice. You are not required to use an attorney designated by your union when pursuing a work-related claim. The most important thing in selecting a law firm to handle your railroad claim is to make sure the lawyer has plenty of experience in successfully pursuing Federal Employers' Liability Act (FELA) claims.

At Rail Justice, our personal injury attorneys understand the FELA claims process, and we work hard to get you the compensation you deserve without settling for pennies on the dollar. We take every claim seriously and approach every case with the individual attention it deserves so you can feel confident about the outcome. We never lose sight of the fact that we're working with real people who have real expenses and, often, families to support. We know how critical it is to be compensated for the costs you incur as a result of your injury.

Getting the Compensation You Deserve

FELA claims must be filed in a timely manner in order to be considered for payment. To ensure your claim is handled as quickly as possible, it's imperative to begin working with a railroad lawyer as soon as possible after your injury. That leaves plenty of time to gather evidence and build your case so you have the best chances of collecting the damages you deserve. If you've suffered an injury, we're ready to help. Call our office today at 888-519-RAIL (7245) and schedule a consultation.


Get a FREE Case Evaluation